Planning & Development
CITY OF CENTERTON PLANNING DEPARTMENT NOTICE
DUE TO BEING SHORT STAFFED, EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY, PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING
• STAFF WILL MAKE THEIR BEST EFFORT TO RETURN EMAILS AND PHONE CALLS WITHIN 72 HOURS.
• NEW SUBITTALS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT A COMPLETED CHECKLIST, REQUIRED SUPPORTING
DOCUMENTS AND PAYMENT (NEW SUBMITTALS).
• PARTIAL SUBMITTALS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED. UPON RECEIPT OF A COMPLETE SUBMITTAL, PLANS
WILL BE STAMPED AS RECEIVED ON THAT DATE AND DISTRIBUTED TO CITY STAFF WITHIN 48 HOURS.
• PROJECTS WILL BE PLACED ON THE PLANNING COMMISSION AGENDA WHEN ALL COMMENTS & CONCERNS
HAVE BEEN ADDRESSED SATISFACTORILY, AND THE PROJECT IS READY TO RECEIVE PLANNING COMMISSION
• IN-HOUSE MEETINGS WILL BE SCHEDULED BASED ON AVAILABILITY AND ORDER OF SUBMISSION.
Your cooperation and patience are greatly appreciated through this difficult time and know that we
are doing our very best to serve and meet the needs of the public.
The mission of the Planning Department is to manage the land development and permitting processes of Centerton in an efficient and effective manner by advising boards, assisting applicants for developments, and enforcing land use and related regulations, with the goal of saving the city from unnecessary expenses in the future to correct development problems and to protect the citizens' investment in property.
This office primarily provides:
- Long-range land use planning;
- Oversight of current planning;
- Administration and enforcement of land use ordinances and regulations (zoning, subdivision and development, watershed, floodplain management, junkyard, communications towers, off-premise signs, and mobile home regulations).
Cell Towers and Small Cell Code Addition
Forms, Applications & Checklists
Comp Plan Overview Presentation
2022 Submittal & Meeting Dates Calendar
2023 Submittal & Meeting Dates Calendar
Please note the Submittal & Meeting Dates Calendar is subject to change as we monitor the current situation on a daily basis. Please continue to check for changes in meeting and planning dates. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
The Planning Department serves as support staff for the Planning Commission & Board of Zoning Adjustment. A copy of the full agenda packet for Planning Commission meetings will be posted on the Planning & Zoning website.
Planning & Zoning meetings are held the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of every month at 6pm in the Centerton Court Building, 210 Municipal Dr.
*DATES AND TIMES SUBJECT TO CHANGE*
NOTICE OF CHANGES TO PUBLIC MEETINGS:
Dianne Morrison Lloyd
200 Municipal Dr
479-795-2750 ext. 302
- Forms, Applications, Checklists and Other/Miscellaneous
- VARIANCE APPLICATION & CHECKLIST
- VACATE OF STREETS, ALLIES, AND EASEMENT ROW APPLICATION & CHECKLIST
- TRACT SPLIT/ REPLAT APPLICATION & CHECKLIST
- SUBDIVISION - FINAL PLAT- APPLICATION & CHECKLIST
- SUBDIVISION- PRELIMINARY PLAT- APPLICATION & CHECKLIST
- REZONE APPLICATION & CHECKLIST
- PLANNED UNIT DEVELOPMENT (PUD) APPLICATION & CHECKLIST
- MOVING STRUCTURE PERMIT APPLICATION
- MINOR SITE IMPROVEMENTS APPLICATION
- HOME OCCUPATION PERMIT APPLICATION
- DEVELOPMENT APPLICATION & CHECKLIST
- CONDTIONAL USE APPLICATION & CHECKLIST
- Floodplain Development Permit
- 2022 CENTERTON PLANNING CALENDAR
- ORD2022-62 Amend Fee Schedule
- CONSTRUCTION CHANGE ORDER FORM
- DRAINAGE DESIGN CHECKLIST
- SIGN PERMIT APPLICATION
- Planning & Development