Have a Complaint?

This section will enable you to report problems you encounter in the community that can be resolved by City of Centerton staff.

Just click on the appropriate problem type and a form will be opened. Complete the form, paying particular attention to the fields marked with an asterisk then hit the ‘send report’ button. Your complaint will then be routed to the department most appropriate to handle your complaint.

Section Highlights…